PRACTICE NURSE - 40 hours per week
Our Medical Centre has a vacancy available for a passionate, proactive, energetic, and experienced Practice Nurse.
We offer a wide range of health and social services to our Wairarapa community, including a Very Low-Cost Access Medical Centre.
This opportunity offers you a career working closely within our multidisciplinary team. We aim to enhance and support individual and whānau wellness.
What Whaiora can offer you:
• A well-supported clinical setting
• A confidential recruitment process
• Competitive Salary
Do you have what we are looking for?
• Current Registration with the New Zealand Nursing Council
• Experience in Practice Nursing (minimum 2 years’ experience)
• Demonstrated application of the principles of Te Tiriti o Waitangi
• Excellent interpersonal communication and organisational skills
• Well-defined networking experience and relationship management skills
• An ability to effectively manage own workload and work independently
• An ability to efficiently collect and manage electronic data
• Current vaccinator and smear taker certification would be an advantage
Applications close 2nd December 2020